Who Can Attend
In order for a child to be eligible for a summer session they must:
- Be between the ages of 7-15 years old.
- Live in the Northeast. Campers from other areas are considered where possible.
Qualifying medical diagnosis of:
- Blood Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Hemophilia / von Willebrands
- Aplastic Anemia
- Immunologic Disorders
- Severe Combined Immunodeficiency (SCID)
- Metabolic Disorders
- Lysosomal storage (ie., Hurler syndrome, Gaucher Disease)
- Glycogen storage
- Mitochondrial Disease (ie., MELAS)
Sibling Program Eligibility
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp offers an opportunity for the siblings of diagnosed campers, between the ages of 7 and 15, to apply for a session at Camp. This is available if the diagnosed camper is accepted into a summer session during the same year. Families with eligible siblings will be notified the first week of June and given access to apply for sibling week. Contact us if you have any questions.