The term ‘The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at 555 Long Wharf Drive, New Haven, Connecticut 06511. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site.
is a registered trademark of The Hole in the Wall Gang Fund, Inc.
"A different kind of healing" is a registered trademark of The Hole in the Wall Gang Fund, Inc.
You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your personal, non-commercial use only.
Our precious and courageous campers have inspired countless memories over the years since The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp began in 1988. Our photo galleries feature some of our favorite moments to share with you. Please contact Beth Starkin, director, communications, at (203) 772.0522 or via email for these images. Beth is available also to assist the media with general inquiries about the Camp and information about specific programs and initiatives.
Our images may not be used for advertising or any other commercial purpose, unless a separate signed consent for such use is obtained from both The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and each living person depicted in the photograph. Images may be used for reproduction for news, editorial or educational purposes but not in any manner that would violate the rights of any individual, organization or other entity.
Our images may not be added to any stock photo collection. As many of our images portray seriously ill children, we reserve the right to refuse requests that we deem inappropriate or insensitive to the individual portrayed. Copyright and credit must be attributed to The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp each time an image is used.