Summer Camp Application & Schedule
2023 Summer Program Schedule
For the summer of 2023, rather than a dedicated sibling session, we are excited to offer eligible (age 7-15) siblings the opportunity to attend Camp with their diagnosed (age 7-18) sibling. Additionally, bereaved siblings will be able to attend any session of their choice. Siblings will still need to complete the sibling application. If you have any questions, contact our admissions team at (860) 429.3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Undiagnosed siblings between the ages of 16-18 are eligible to apply for our AYA programs.
- Session #1 (General)Saturday, June 17 - Friday, June 23
- Session #2 (General)Monday, June 26 - Sunday, July 2
- Session #3 (Sickle Cell)Thursday, July 6 - Wednesday, July 12
- Session #4 (General)Saturday, July 15 - Friday, July 21
- Session #5 (General)Monday, July 24 - Sunday, July 30
- Session #6 (Sickle Cell)Wednesday, August 2 - Tuesday, August 8
- Session #7 (General)Saturday, August 12 - Friday, August 18
- Summer Family CampThursday, August 24 - Sunday, August 27
Campers within the summer program are required have the primary series AND one booster dose to prevent against COVID-19.
As with other vaccine-preventable diseases, you are protected best from COVID-19 when you stay up to date with the recommended vaccinations, including recommended boosters. The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp strongly encourages everyone stay up to date with all vaccines, particularly those to protect against COVID-19. CDC guidance on COVID vaccination can be found here.
After completing the primary series and up to date boosters, some moderate or severely immunocompromised people should get additional doses. People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical history and whether getting an additional vaccine dose is appropriate for them. For CDC guidance on vaccines for individuals who are immunocompromised, please visit here.