Thank You for Your Registration!
Thank you for registering for our upcoming event. You will receive an email with information regarding your registration as well. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 860.429.3444.
COVID-19 Disclaimer for In-Person Events
During this global pandemic, the health and safety of everyone in our Camp community continues to be our priority. The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is implementing the best-known and up-to-date public health practices and CDC COVID-19 guidelines. While we will do as much as possible to keep everyone safe, we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Ultimately, it is each family's decision, knowing the risks, whether to attend an in-person event.
Hole in the Wall COVID-19 safety measures include:
- COVID-19 vaccinations for all staff & volunteers
- Health screenings prior to the event
- Physical distancing
- Face masks/coverings at both indoor and outdoor events
- Monitoring areas of substantial and high transmission to evaluate participant eligibility and event cancellation
Additional safety considerations:
- Adults and children with certain underlying medical conditions are at a higher risk for developing severe illness from COVID-19. It is especially important for people at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, and those who live with them, to protect themselves from getting COVID-19. If you have any concerns about your/your family's participation, you are encouraged to discus with your health care provider whether this opportunity is appropriate for your family.
- Several states have issued travel restrictions. The situation is rapidly changing. The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp advises that all visitors should follow state and federal guideline for travel.
Event policies are subject to change.