Medical Staff & Volunteers
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and we will consider candidates for phone interviews. Staff and volunteer positions may require several phone interviews. All hires will be contingent on positive references and criminal background check. Medical and tax forms as applicable will be provided once an applicant has been accepted.
To apply, please click "not a member" on the application page to create an account, then proceed to the application.
Reference Forms / Letters
Three references are required for each applicant; at least one must be a professional reference. References from family or friends will NOT be considered.
2018 Summer Schedule
- Session 1 (General Diagnosis) June 15 - 21
- Session 2 (General Diagnosis) June 24 - 30
- Session 3 (Sickle Cell) July 3 - 9
- Session 4 (General Diagnosis) July 13 - 19
- Session 5 (General Diagnosis) July 23 - 29
- Session 6 (Sickle Cell) August 1 - 7
- Session 7 (General Diagnosis) August 10 - 16
- Session 8 (Sibling) August 19 - 25
Questions regarding medical staff and volunteer positions and/or the application process can be directed to Dr. Sharon Space, Medical Director.
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, and is committed to a diverse workforce.