Arts & Crafts Campfire
Where: New York, NY
For all of our inner artists and creative thinkers, this event is one you won’t want to miss. We’ve planned an abundance of vibrant and unique crafts that will have you using familiar materials in new and extraordinary ways. We believe with art there is no wrong way to create and we’d love to see your interpretations and masterpieces. If you don’t think you’re artistic, we challenge you to come anyway. We promise there will bea variety of exercises to appeal to every creative individual. Best of all, you’ll be surrounded by plenty of delectable food and Camp friends. What’s better than that?
Who: Your entire immediate family is invited! (Please note a guardian must be present for the entire event)
Dinner and snacks will be available. Please let us know if you have any dietary requests or restrictions*
Online Portal Registration Instructions:
Login to the portal if you have already created an account.
- For first time users Click on “not a member”, then create login /password (Please use your name and not your camper’s name for the portal account).
- After you are logged in, scroll down to the CampOut section & select “”Fill out the registration form for all the immediate family members who plan on attending, please be sure to use legal names.
- Please note any dietary or mobility restrictions for each participant. This is very important!
- Submit your registration.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for a confirmation email.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to CampOutNY@holeinthewallgang.org.
CampOut Campfires are held every other month in New York. Just like other CampOut events, Campfires feature lots of activities and dinner. The big difference is that you can come anytime that is convenient for you throughout the evening. Stay an hour, or stay the ‘hole’ time, but just be sure to RSVP so that we expect you! Everyone in your immediate family is welcome to attend, and remember at least one parent or guardian must be present for the entirety of your visit.
Don’t forget that the entire immediate family is welcome to attend this event! Please note that one parent or guardian must be present for the entirety of the event. CampOut events are open to families of children 17 years and younger who have attended The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp at least once.