Weekend Program Application & Schedule
2021 Spring and Summer:
We are excited to share our plans to safely resume spring and summer on-site programming that will welcome more than 100 families back to Camp! In addition to hosting two Family Fun Days and two overnight family experiences this spring, the team is hard at work planning for a different kind of residential summer program that will include eight, four-day Family Camps! We cannot wait to see our families back at Camp and in the cabins!
Family Fun Days
A Spring Fun Day is a one-day retreat on Camp for the whole family! Rotate through fun activities and have lunch delivered to your cabin, or "home base." Enjoy time engaging, playing and interacting with members of your own family.
- Spring Family Fun Day #1Saturday, May 8
- Spring Family Fun Day #2Sunday, May 9
Family Fun Overnights
A Fun "Overnight" is a two- or three-day, one- or two-night experience for the whole family! A shorter schedule still leaves room for great activities and keeps in mind your busy schedule. Experience program areas like Arts & Crafts, Woodshop, and Boating & Fishing.
- Spring Family One NightFriday, May 15 - Saturday, May 16
- Spring Family Two NightFriday, June 4 - Sunday, June 6
Summer Family Camp
A Family Camp is a four-day, three night Camp experience for the whole family! Fun activities throughout the days, which have been designed with safety and creativity in mind! Experience program areas like Arts & Crafts, Woodshop, Pool, Horseback Riding, and Boating & Fishing.
- Summer Family Camp #1Thursday, June 24 - Sunday, June 27
- Summer Family Camp #2Thursday, July 1 - Sunday, July 4
- Summer Family Camp #3Thursday, July 8 - Sunday July 11
- Summer Family Camp #4Thursday, July 15 - Sunday July 18
- Summer Family Camp #5Thursday, July 22 - Sunday July 25
- Summer Family Camp #6Thursday, July 29 - Sunday August 1
- Summer Family Camp #7Thursday, August 5 - Sunday August 8
- Summer Family Camp #8Thursday, August 12 - Sunday, August 15
Applications for Spring Family Fun Days and Overnights and Summer Family Camps are now closed. If you have any questions, please contact the admissions team at (860) 429.3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.