Leaders in Training Application & Schedule
LIT I participants spend one week-long session at Camp. LIT I sessions are 1, 4, 5 and 8.
LIT II participants spend two consecutive week-long sessions at Camp. LIT II sessions are 2/3 and 6/7.
2018 Summer Sessions:
- Session 1 (General Diagnosis)June 15 - June 21
- Session 2 (General Diagnosis)June 24 - June 30
- Session 3 (Sickle Cell Disease)July 3 - July 9
- Session 4 (General Diagnosis)July 13 - July 19
- Session 5 (General Diagnosis)July 23 - July 29
- Session 6 (Sickle Cell Disease)August 1 - August 7
- Session 7 (General Diagnosis)August 10 - August 16
- Session 8 (Sibling Session)August 19 - August 25
Please note: Our online LIT application system has changed. If you have previously applied online, you will need to create a new username and password after clicking "not a member" on the initial application page.
To apply for an LIT, please select the participant link for the session you are interested in attending. You will have the option to select an alternate session choice within the application.
If you have any questions, or would like a paper application sent (mailed or e-mailed) to you, please contact our admissions team at (860) 429.3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.