Leaders in Training Application & Schedule
LIT I participants spend one week-long session at Camp. LIT I sessions are 1, 4, 5 and 8.
LIT II participants spend two consecutive week-long sessions at Camp. LIT II sessions are 2/3 and 6/7.
2020 Summer Sessions:
- Session 1 (General Diagnosis)June 12 - June 18
- Session 2 (General Diagnosis)June 21 - June 27
- Session 3 (Sickle Cell Disease)June 30 - July 6
- Session 4 (General Diagnosis)July 10 - July 16
- Session 5 (General Diagnosis)July 19 - July 25
- Session 6 (Sickle Cell Disease)July 29 - August 4
- Session 7 (General Diagnosis)August 7 - August 13
- Session 8 (Sibling Session)August 16 - August 22
As we continue to keep safety at the heart of all that we do, we have made the extremely hard decision to cancel our traditional summer camp program for the 2020 season. While we know that this news is very difficult for our children and families, it is a necessary decision and a last resort informed by input from members of our medical community, public health officials and other experts who have been advising Camp leadership during this situation.
If you have any questions, please contact our admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (860) 429.3444.