Leaders in Training Application & Schedule
LIT I participants spend one week-long session at Camp. LIT I sessions are 1, 4, 5 and 8.
LIT II participants spend two consecutive week-long sessions at Camp. LIT II sessions are 2/3 and 6/7.
2019 Summer Sessions:
- Session 1 (General Diagnosis)June 14 - June 20
- Session 2 (General Diagnosis)June 23 - June 29
- Session 3 (Sickle Cell Disease)July 2 - July 8
- Session 4 (General Diagnosis)July 12 - July 18
- Session 5 (General Diagnosis)July 21 - July 27
- Session 6 (Sickle Cell Disease)July 31 - August 6
- Session 7 (General Diagnosis)August 9 - August 15
- Session 8 (Sibling Session)August 18 - August 24
To apply for an LIT, please select the participant link for the session you are interested in attending. You will have the option to select an alternate session choice within the application.
If you have any questions, or would like a paper application sent (mailed or e-mailed) to you, please contact our admissions team at (860) 429.3444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.