Summer Camp Staff
All applicants must be at least 19 years of age.
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and we will consider candidates for phone interviews. Staff positions may require several phone interviews. All hires will be contingent on positive references, criminal background check, proof that the applicant is legally authorized to work in the United States, and the completion of comprehensive Medical History/Physical Forms. Medical forms will be provided once an applicant has been accepted.
To apply, please click "not a member" on the application page to create an account, then follow the prompts as to new or returning staff.
Please submit staff applications no later than February 1, 2020.
Reference Forms / Letters
Three references are required for each applicant; at least one must be a professional reference. References from family or friends will NOT be considered.
2020 Summer Schedule
- Session 1 (General Diagnosis) June 12 - 18
- Session 2 (General Diagnosis) June 21 - 27
- Session 3 (Sickle Cell) June 30 - July 6
- Session 4 (General Diagnosis) July 10 - 16
- Session 5 (General Diagnosis) July 19 - 25
- Session 6 (Sickle Cell) July 29 - August 4
- Session 7 (General Diagnosis) August 7 - 13
- Session 8 (Sibling) August 16 - 22
Questions regarding positions and/or the application process can be directed to Maggie Holly, Program Team Associate.
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, and is committed to a diverse workforce.