Seasonal Facilities and Kitchen Staff
All applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
Safety is the heart of what we do at Camp. Due to ongoing COVID-19 concerns, we have made the decision not to hold our traditional camper-only summer program. Instead, we are excited to offer Family Camp, bringing the joy and healing of Hole in the Wall to the entire family while ensuring the utmost safety for all!
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and we will consider candidates for phone interviews. Staff positions may require several phone interviews. All hires will be contingent on positive references, criminal background check, proof that the applicant is legally authorized to work in the United States, and the completion of comprehensive Medical History/Physical Forms. Medical forms will be provided once an applicant has been accepted.
To apply, please click "not a member" on the application page to create an account, then follow the prompts as to new or returning staff.
Positions will be filled on a rolling basis with preference given to those who apply before March 15, 2021.
Reference Forms / Letters
Three references are required for each applicant; at least one must be a professional reference. References from family or friends will NOT be considered.
2021 Summer Schedule
- Summer Family Camp #1 Thursday, June 24 - Sunday, June 27
- Summer Family Camp #2 Thursday, July1 - Sunday, July 4
- Summer Family Camp #3 Thursday, July 8 - Sunday, July 11
- Summer Family Camp #4 Thursday, July 15 - Sunday, July 18
- Summer Family Camp #5 Thursday, July 22 - Sunday, July 25
- Summer Family Camp #6 Thursday, July 29 - Sunday, August 1
- Summer Family Camp #7 Thursday, August 5 - Sunday, August 8
- Summer Family Camp #8 Thursday, August 12 - Sunday, August 15
Questions regarding positions and/or the application process can be directed to Lisa Ward, Administrative Assistant, Facilities.
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, and is committed to a diverse workforce.