Spring Weekend Volunteers
Spend a weekend on Camp paired up with a camper and their family as a Family Pal. You’ll accompany the family as they rotate through a variety of programs to bond and grow together. Volunteers must be at least age 19 or have completed one year of college.
2018 Spring Weekend Schedule:
- Oncology Family Weekend: April 6 - 8
- General Family Weekend: April 13 - 15
- Oncology Family Weekend: April 20 - 22
- General Family Weekend: April 27 - 29
- Rare Disease Family Camp: May 31 - June 3
All new weekend volunteers are required to attend an orientation and can sign up for one during a phone interview scheduled with a member of our Volunteer Department. Spring orientation dates are
- Sunday, April 1, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 13, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 20, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 31, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
To apply, please click "not a member" on the application page to create an account, then follow the prompts as to new or returning volunteer.
Please contact Evan Welsh with questions.
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, and is committed to a diverse workforce.