Spring Family Weekend Volunteers
Spend a weekend on Camp paired up with a camper and their family as a Family Pal. You’ll accompany the family as they rotate through a variety of programs to bond and grow together. Volunteers must be at least age 19 or have completed one year of college.
2019 Spring Family Weekend Schedule:
- General Family Weekend: March 29 - 31
- Oncology Family Weekend: April 5 - 7
- General Family Weekend: April 12 - 14
- Oncology Family Weekend: April 26 - 28
- General Family Weekend: May 10 - 12
- Rare Disease Family Camp: May 30 - June 2
To apply, please click "not a member" on the application page to create an account, then follow the prompts as to new or returning volunteer.
Please contact Milly Golubowski with questions.
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, does not discriminate on the basis of age, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality or sex, and is committed to a diverse workforce.