Where: West Hartford, Conn
Join CampOut for a night of Sports & Rec fun! Whether Sports & Rec is your absolute favorite program area at Hole in the Wall, or you’ve just been looking for a little extra Camp spirit, your family should join us on Thursday, September 19th for CampOut’s Sports & Rec Campfire! We will have a handful of active and energetic activities to choose from, combined with a variety of Sports & Rec-themed tabletop games and crafts for all!
CampOut Campfires are held every other month at the same location in the Hartford area. Just like other CampOut events, Campfires feature lots of activities and dinner. The big difference is that you can come anytime that is convenient for you throughout the evening. Stay an hour, or stay the ‘hole’ time, but just be sure to RSVP so that we expect you!
To sign up for CampOut’s Sports & Rec. Campfireplease use the following instructions for our new online system:
- Go to:
- Login to the portal if you have already created an account.
- For first time users Click on “not a member,” then create login/password (Please useyour name and not your camper’s name for the portal account).
- After you are logged in, scroll down to the CampOut section & select“2019 CampOut Campfire – Sports & Rec – CT.”
- Fill out the registration form for all members of your family who plan on attending; please be sure to use legal names.
- Submit your registration.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for a confirmation email.
We will be having a yummy pizza and salad lunch! ** Please let us know dietary restrictions or needs that your camper(s) may have.
If you have any questions please contact us at CampOutCT@holeinthewallgang.org or by phone at (860) 429-3444.
Don’t forget that the entire immediate family is welcome to attend this event! Please note that one parent or guardian must be present for the entirety of the event. CampOut events are open to families of children 17 years and younger who have attended The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp at least once.