PA Sports & Rec Campfire
Where: Lower North Philadelphia
April showers, means ya can’t go outside to play. So come on in for our first ever Sports & Recreation drop-in Campfire. This event is the perfect times to shake off those winter blues (& baked goods) by being active. You might even learn a new sport (ever hear of Pickle ball?). For those avid cheerleader parents, you’ll get a chance to craft your own cowbell and foam fingers to bring to all your children’s sporting events.
Don’t worry if running around isn’t your thing, we’ll be planning plenty of activities to suit every endurance level. Either way, you’ll be sure to have a ball!
There will be plenty of delicious pizza to fuel you. ** Please let us know dietary restrictions or needs that your camper(s) may have when you RSVP.**
Your camper(s) and all immediate family member are welcome to come. Please note a guardian must be present for the entirety of the event.
This is a drop-in event. Stay for an hour or the “hole” time – whatever works best for your family's schedules! Remember, don’t wait too long to RSVP - space for this event is limited! To sign up for the Sports & Rec Event please use the following instructions for our new online system:
- Login to the portal if you have already created an account.
- For first time users Click on “not a member”, then create login/password (Please use your name and not your camper’s name for the portal account).
- After you are logged in, scroll down to the CampOut section & select “2019 CampOut Campfire – Sports & Rec - PA”
- Fill out the registration form for all the immediate family members who plan on attending, please be sure to use legal names.
- Submit your registration.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for a confirmation email.
CampOut events are open to families of children 17 years and younger who have attended The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp at least once.
If you have any questions please contact us at CampOutNY@holeinthewallgang.org.