Program Area Campfire
Where: West Hartford, CT
Whether you have an absolutely favorite program area at The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp or simply love them all, there will be tons of Camp fun to be had by all at our Program Area Campfire. We will have an assortment of activities from Woodshop, Arts and Crafts, Carnivarty and more. We hope you will join in the excitement!
We will be having a yummy pizza and salad dinner! Please let us know dietary restrictions or needs that your camper(s) may have.
Though you can come anytime during the evening, an RSVP is required to attend! To sign up for CampOut Program Area Campfire please use the following instructions for our new online system:
- Go to: https://holeinthewallgang.force.com/s/session/a0x6A000001P6u4QAC/2018-campout-campfire-program-areas-ct.
- Login to the portal if you have already created an account.
- For first time users Click on “not a member,” then create login/password (Please use your name and not your camper’s name for the portal account).
- After you are logged in, scroll down to the CampOut section & select “2018 CampOut Campfire – Program Areas – CT.”
- Fill out the registration form for all members of your family who plan on attending; please be sure to use legal names.
- Submit your registration.
- Keep an eye on your inbox for a confirmation email.
Don’t forget that the entire immediate family is welcome to attend this event! Please note that one parent or guardian must be present for the entirety of your visit. CampOut events are open to families of children 17 years and younger who have attended The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp at least once.
CampOut Campfires are held every other month at the same location in the Boston area. Just like other CampOut events, Campfires feature lots of activities and dinner. The big difference is that you can come anytime that is convenient for you throughout the evening. Stay an hour, or stay the ‘hole’ time, but just be sure to RSVP so that we expect you! Everyone in your immediate family is welcome to attend, and remember at least one parent or guardian must be present for the entirety of your visit.
If you have any questions please contact us at CampOutCT@holeinthewallgang.org or by phone at 860-429-3444.